Beetle Killed Pine Flooring
Hand Selected Beetle Killed Pine Flooring
Our blue stain pine flooring is produced from 100% salvaged Ponderosa Pine trees killed by the Mountain Pine Beetle. The wide array of colors are all natural as a result of a fungus from the Pine Beetle. Every tree is hand picked in the forest and range from 100-400 years old. Custom kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content. Tongue & groove on all 4 sides, quality crafted, sanded (also available in hand scraped) and factory prefinished. Graded to our 99% usable specifications and ready to install.
- Sanded – Unfinished or factory finished with our Low/No VOC water based catalyzed protective floor coating.
- Hand scraped – Unfinished or factory finished with our Low/No VOC water based catalyzed protective floor coating.
SOLID FLOORING SPECS
Face Widths: 3 1/4″, 5 1/8″, or 7″ | Thickness: 3/4″ | Length: Random lengths up to 8′
Nail Down, Glue Down, or Glue & Nail
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- MINIMUM ORDER – 200 sq.ft.
- SPECIES – Salvaged Montana Beetle Killed Ponderosa Pine
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- STABILITY – Fine grain averaging 15 growth rings per inch
- HARDNESS – 510 Janka Rating
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTHS – 3 1/4″, 5 1/8″, & 7″ face coverage
- LENGTH – Random up to 8′
- GRAIN – Mixed
- TEXTURE – Sanded or hand scraped
- PROFILE – Micro bevel edges, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- FINISH – Available unfinished or multi coat low/no VOC water based catalyzed finish
- CERTIFICATION – 100% salvaged wood harvested within 100 mile radius of our facility. LEED eligible based on various criteria including salvaged and locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Nail, Glue, or Nail & Glue
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.
To better serve our customers and save them money, we sell and ship factory direct anywhere in the USA. In order to provide the best and most accurate delivered price to your project please contact us via: Email at [email protected] or by phone at 406.642.7120