Unfinished versus pre-finished Beetle Killed Pine T&GPosted: April 4, 2022
What’s the difference between unfinished pine and prefinished pine wall paneling? This short video shows how our 2-coat factory finish “pops” the natural color in our Beetle Kill T&G knotty pine paneling.
For a small additional upcharge, you can purchase our factory-finished Beetle Killed Pine wall paneling with our 2-coat, satin, clear varnish. 100% of our wood wall products are produced from reclaimed, recycled, salvaged, or SFI Certified wood. Factory-direct sales and shipping anywhere in U.S. Inquire about our prefinished and unfinished Beetle Killed Pine wood wall paneling today!
- MADE IN THE USA
- SURFACES – Floors, walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Salvaged Montana Beetle Killed Ponderosa Pine
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- STABILITY – Fine grain averaging 15 growth rings per inch
- HARDNESS – 510 Janka Rating
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTHS – 3 1/4″, 5 1/8″, & 7″ face coverage
- LENGTH – Random up to 8′
- GRAIN – Mixed
- TEXTURE – Sanded
- PROFILE – Micro bevel edges, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G, and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- FINISH – Available as unfinished or prefinished pine boards
- CERTIFICATION – 100% salvaged wood harvested within a 100-mile radius of our facility. LEED eligible based on various criteria including salvaged and locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Blind nail, face nail, or glue & nail
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.
Contact us today for a free quote on our prefinished knotty T&G pine boards. Ph# 406.642.7120 or click here to submit an inquiry online.