August Rustic White Oak Flooring Special. Only $9.45 per sq.ft. + shipping!Posted: August 1, 2022
August Rustic White Oak Flooring Special, only $9.45 per square + shipping!
For a free quote please click here or call us at 406.642.7120. All we’ll need in order to give you a delivered price for your project is the square footage and a delivery zip code.
Live sawn, wide plank, prefinished, engineered, Rustic White Oak flooring highly configured with a reclaimed character. Engineered construction: 3/4″ overall thickness: consisting of a 1/4″ thick White Oak wear layer over 1/2″ Birch Plywood! A full 8″ wide with random lengths up to 8′. Minimum order of 200 square feet, factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
So what are live sawn planks?
Live sawing is the historic method of sawing a log straight through its diameter. This produces unique grain variations with a high level of natural characteristics displayed throughout the plank. Live sawing is the most efficient way to cut planks, resulting in significantly less waste than all other methods of cutting.
Because of its high tannin content, White Oak is world-renowned for its durability and rot resistance. This attested tree was the preferred wood used for ship-building, docks, piers, and planking throughout history.
We epoxy fill all voids, mill a tongue & groove on all 4 sides, grade to our 99% usable specifications, and pre-finish with a no VOC UV cured Aluminum Oxide matte finish.
WHAT IS ENGINEERED FLOORING?
Engineered floors are composed of multiple sheets of wood pieced together to create one single wood plank. The layers which make up engineered floors are arranged in opposing directions. This is often known as “cross-ply” construction. This method effectively guards the flooring against moisture-related problems. The planks arrangement causes the expansions and contractions to counter one another, limiting or reducing the amount of cupping and crowning a floor can exhibit when exposed to differing levels of humidity. Engineered floors are versatile, allowing them to be installed in any part of the home whether it be the basement or directly on the slab. These floors can be stapled, glued, nailed, or even floated over existing subfloors.
- MINIMUM ORDER – 200 sq.ft.
- SURFACES – Floors or walls
- SPECIES – Rustic White Oak
- GRADE QUALITY – Epoxy-filled voids, graded to 99% usable
- HARDNESS – 1360 Janka Rating
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – 3/4″
- WIDTHS – 8″ face coverage
- LENGTH – Random up to 8′
- GRAIN – Mixed
- PROFILE – Micro bevel edges, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G, and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- FINISH – No VOC UV cured Aluminum Oxide clear matte finish
- PACKAGING – 21 square foot boxes
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Nail Down, Glue Down, Glue & Nail
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, and grain will vary from board to board.
Please contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff at 406.642.7120 or email us at [email protected]