Characteristics of Live Sawn White OakPosted: July 12, 2021
If you’re looking for a high-quality rustic engineered White Oak floor, you just found it! Check out the specs and video below to learn about our White Oak wood floor characteristics. Also, visit this page to find out more about what live-sawn White Oak is.
- MINIMUM ORDER – 300 sq. ft.
- SURFACES – Floors or walls
- SPECIES – Rustic White Oak
- GRADE QUALITY – Epoxy-filled voids, graded to 99% usable
- HARDNESS – 1360 Janka Rating
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – 3/4″
- WIDTHS – 8″ face coverage
- LENGTH – Random up to 8′
- GRAIN – Mixed
- PROFILE – Micro bevel edges, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G, and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- PACKAGING – 21 square foot boxes
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Nail Down, Glue Down, Glue & Nail
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, and grain will vary from board to board
Our knowledgeable and educated staff is here to answer any additional questions you may have. Please call us today for a free quote: Ph# 406.642.7120 or click here to submit an inquiry online. We look forward to working with you on your next project!
Here’s what you can expect to see when you purchase our live-sawn rustic White Oak flooring: