Rustic White Oak Flooring – Summer Special!Posted: June 1, 2022
JUNE SUMMER SPECIAL!
ONLY $10.95 PER SQ.FT. PLUS FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
500 square foot minimum purchase
Our exclusive line of pre-finished Rustic White Oak Flooring is produced from highly configured live sawn White Oak. Because of it’s high tannin content, White Oak is world renowned for it’s durability and rot resistance.
WHAT IS ENGINEERED FLOORING?
Engineered floors are composed of multiple sheets of wood pieced together to create one single wood plank. The layers which make up engineered floors are arranged in opposing directions. This is often known as “cross-ply” construction. This method effectively guards the flooring against moisture-related problems. The planks arrangement causes the expansions and contractions to counter one another, limiting or reducing the amount of cupping and crowning a floor can exhibit when exposed to differing levels of humidity. Engineered floors are versatile, allowing them to be installed in any part of the home whether it be the basement or directly on slab. These floors can be stapled, glued, nailed, or even floated over existing subfloors.
- MINIMUM ORDER – 300 sq.ft.
- SURFACES – Floors or walls
- SPECIES – Rustic White Oak
- GRADE QUALITY – Epoxy filled voids, graded to 99% usable
- HARDNESS – 1360 Janka Rating
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – 3/4″
- WIDTHS – 8″ face coverage
- LENGTH – Random up to 8′
- GRAIN – Mixed
- PROFILE – Micro bevel edges, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- PACKAGING – 21 square foot boxes
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Nail Down, Glue Down, Glue & Nail
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, and grain will vary from board to board
- Special good from June 1st 2022 – June 20th 2022
Contact us today for a free quote: Ph# 406.642.7120 or click here to submit an inquiry online.