Beetle Killed Pine T&G
Hand Selected Beetle Killed Pine T&G Boards
Our Beetle Killed Blue Pine wall paneling is produced from 100% salvaged Ponderosa Pine trees killed by the Mountain Pine Beetle. We proudly produce the highest quality, most color, & character Beetle-Killed Blue Stained Pine on the market! The wide array of colors are all natural as a result of a fungus from the Mountain Pine Beetle. Every tree is hand picked in the forest and range from 100-400 years old. These salvaged wood wall boards are custom kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content, which minimizes any shrinkage after installation. Tongue & groove on all 4 sides, quality crafted, sanded, and factory prefinished. Every Blue Pine wood board is graded to our 99% usable specifications and ready to install. The perfect product for ceilings, walls, and creative wood projects.
Sanded – Unfinished or factory finished with our multi coat clear, satin, varnish
Face Widths: 3 1/4″, 5 1/8″, or 7″ | Thickness: 3/4″ | Length: Random lengths up to 8′
Blind Nail, Face Nail, or Glue & Nail
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- MINIMUM ORDER – 200 sq.ft.
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Salvaged Montana Beetle Killed Ponderosa Pine
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- STABILITY – Fine grain averaging 15 growth rings per inch
- HARDNESS – 510 Janka Rating
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTHS – 3 1/4″, 5 1/8″, & 7″ face coverage
- LENGTH – Random up to 8′
- GRAIN – Mixed
- TEXTURE – Sanded
- PROFILE – Micro bevel edges, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- FINISH – Available unfinished or multi coat clear, satin, varnish
- CERTIFICATION – 100% salvaged wood harvested within 100 mile radius of our facility. LEED eligible based on various criteria including salvaged and locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Blind nail, face nail, or glue & nail
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.
Call +(506) 642-7120 to learn more about our Beetle Kill Pine wood paneling.
BEETLE KILLED PINE DISCLAIMER:
Owner and installer responsibilities
Wood is a natural material that possesses certain unique characteristics. Sustainable Lumber Co. manufactures in accordance with the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship. Standard trade practice allows up to 5% margin of error for natural imperfections and manufacturing defects.
The following requirements are the responsibility of the owner, even if the owner is absent at the time of installation:
- Prior to installation, the installer and owner should conduct a final inspection of grade, color, manufacturing, and finish quality of boards to ensure that the product conforms to the purchased product.
- During installation, the installer should not use boards that raise doubts about the grade, color, manufacturing quality or finish. Sustainable Lumber Co. will replace only defective boards, not exceeding the 5% margin of error allowed by industry standards.
- Sustainable Lumber Co. shall in no case be liable of installer’s lack of judgment or poor quality of installation.
- Once installed, all boards are considered as having been accepted by the installer and owner, even if owner is absent at time of installation.
Exclusions due to certain inherent properties of wood
Wood expands and contracts according to variations in humidity. Even if the product is properly installed, narrow gaps and slight distortions can occur. Moreover, exposure to light alters the color of all wood species. Areas covered with area pictures, wall coverings, mirror’s, etc. and any other light blocking objects will result in color variations.
Exclusive provision for all our product lines
Our products are designed for a rustic appeal. Appearance of certain characteristics visible at time of purchase or developing over time, including but not limited to, the following:
- Pronounced color variations
- Color fading
- Mineral streaks
- Open and closed knots
- Bug holes
- Cracks and splits
- Partial or irregular milling of floorboard edges
- Localized variable thickness
- Subsidence of character traits
- Separation within character traits
- Elevation of some character traits, which become more prominent
- Localized deterioration of finish near character traits
These characteristics are considered normal in all our product lines.
To better serve our customers and save them money, we sell and ship factory direct anywhere in the USA. In order to provide the best and most accurate delivered price to your project please contact us via: Email at [email protected] or by phone at 406.642.7120