Prefinished Ready to Install T&G Wall Cladding
Our Skiplap wood wall cladding is produced from salvaged and SFI Certified Douglas Fir and Beetle Killed Pine. Custom kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content. Unlike shiplap, our Skiplap is tongue and groove on all 4 sides for a zero waste wall paneling that can be blind nailed. Graded to our 99% usable specifications and ready to install.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HISTORIC SHIPLAP AND OUR TONGUE & GROOVE SKIPLAP:
Shiplap, by definition, are “boards that have been milled so that the top and bottom of each piece has a rabbet joint, so they can be stacked as siding“. In a nutshell, shiplap boards rest on top of each other and overlap, while tongue-and-groove boards join together and interlock.
8 hand rubbed colors and factory finished with multiple coats of our clear satin varnish
Face Width: 7″ | Thickness: 3/4″ | Length: 46″
Blind Nail, Face Nail, or Glue & Nail
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- MINIMUM ORDER – 1 Box (17.7 sq.ft.)
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Salvaged and sustainably certified Douglas Fir & Beetle Killed Pine
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- STABILITY – Fine grain averaging 15 growth rings per inch
- HARDNESS – 770 Janka Rating
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTH – 7″ face coverage
- LENGTH – 46″
- GRAIN – Mixed
- COLOR – 8 prefinished colors
- PROFILE – 1/8″ Nickel gap, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G all four sides
- FINISH – Multi step factory finish including hand rubbed penetrating oils & durable clear satin finish coats
- CERTIFICATION – 100% salvaged or SFI Certified wood harvested within 100 mile radius of our facility. LEED eligible based on various criteria including salvaged and locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Blind nail, face nail, or glue and nail
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.
To better serve our customers and save them money, we sell and ship factory direct anywhere in the USA. In order to provide the best and most accurate delivered price to your project please contact us via: Email at [email protected] or by phone at 406.642.7120