May Skiplap Sale! Only $6.50 per square foot + shipping.Posted: May 3, 2023
SKIPLAP INTERLOCKING WOOD WALL/CIELING PANELS FOR SALE – MAY SPECIAL!
Only $6.50 per square foot + shipping.
– Typically in stock, however, inventory changes daily.
What is our Skiplap wood wall cladding and why is it better than Shiplap?
Shiplap, by definition, are “boards that have been milled so the top and bottom of each piece has a rabbet joint so that they can be stacked as siding.” In a nutshell, shiplap wood wall boards rest on top of each other and overlap, versus tongue-and-groove boards which join together and interlock. A major advantage of tongue and groove boards is you can blind nail directly through the tongue. Shiplap boards must be face nailed which can be unsightly if left alone or create more work if you choose to putty the holes.
100% of our Skiplap interlocking wood wall/ceiling panels are produced salvaged SFI-Certified Douglas Fir and Beetle Killed Pine and are proudly made in Montana. Each interlocking wood wall panel is custom kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content and tongue and groove on all 4 sides. Due to the tongue and groove on the ends (also called end matching), you can float each board between the studs or joists. End-matched boards result in zero waste wall paneling, installation is much like flooring. We strictly grade each Skiplap board to what we call our 99% usable specifications. Each board comes pre-finished with hand-rubbed penetrating oils and topped off with multiple coats of our clear satin varnish. They are conveniently packaged in boxes that contain 8 interlocking wood wall panels and cover 17.7 square feet. Our Skiplap wall and ceiling boards are widely considered to be the highest quality wood wall panels on the market.
We ship factory-direct anywhere in the continental U.S. Contact us today for a free quote: Ph# 406.642.7120 or click here to submit an inquiry online.
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN MONTANA
- MINIMUM ORDER – 1 Box (17.7 sq.ft.)
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Salvaged and sustainably certified Douglas Fir & Beetle Killed Pine
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- STABILITY – Fine grain averaging 15 growth rings per inch
- HARDNESS – 770 Janka Rating
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTH – 7″ face coverage
- LENGTH – 46″
- GRAIN – Mixed
- COLOR – 8 prefinished colors
- PROFILE – 1/8″ Nickel gap, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G on all four sides
- FINISH – Multi-step factory finish including hand-rubbed penetrating oils & durable clear satin finish coats
- CERTIFICATION – 100% salvaged or SFI Certified wood harvested within a 100-mile radius of our facility. LEED eligible based on various criteria including salvaged and locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Blind nail, face nail, or glue and nail
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.