$3.99 February Special – PREFINISHED! 1×6 T&G Beetle Killed PinePosted: February 1, 2020
1×6 T&G Beetle Killed Pine wall paneling, PREFINISHED! – only $3.99 per sq.ft. Sale price FOB our warehouse. Nation wide shipping available.
Our Beetle Killed Blue Pine wall paneling is produced from 100% salvaged Ponderosa Pine trees killed by the Mountain Pine Beetle. We proudly produce the highest quality, most color, & character Beetle-Killed Blue Stained Pine on the market! The wide array of colors are all natural as a result of a fungus from the Mountain Pine Beetle. Every tree is hand picked in the forest and range from 100-400 years old. These salvaged wood wall boards are custom kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content, which minimizes any shrinkage after installation. Tongue & groove on all 4 sides, quality crafted, sanded, and factory prefinished. Every board is graded to our 99% usable specifications and ready to install. The perfect product for ceilings, walls, and creative wood projects.
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- MINIMUM ORDER – 200 sq.ft.
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Salvaged Montana Beetle Killed Ponderosa Pine
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- STABILITY – Fine grain averaging 15 growth rings per inch
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTH – 5 1/8″ actual face coverage
- LENGTH – Random up to 8′
- GRAIN – Mixed
- TEXTURE – Sanded
- PROFILE – Micro bevel edges, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- FINISH – Prefinished with 2 coats of our clear, satin, varnish
- CERTIFICATION – 100% salvaged wood harvested within 100 mile radius of our facility. LEED eligible based on various criteria including salvaged and locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Blind nail, face nail, or glue & nail
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.