Easy Install Pallet Wood WallPosted: September 11, 2015
Looking for a reclaimed wood accent wall but don’t have the time, resources, or tools to do it? Well, now you can DIY your own pallet wall with our easy-to-install Patent-Pending Pallet Panels (say that 10 times fast). Each panel comes pre-fabricated in an easy-to-install interlocking design, simply finish the nail directly through the panel.
Natural wood accent walls have been a popular trend for quite a while. With these 4 square foot prefab panels, it is easier than ever to create a reclaimed wood accent wall. Perfect for residential homes, commercial workspaces, bar fronts, or restaurants.
Our prefabricated 4 square feet interlocking panels make installation quick, clean, and easy. Our easy pallet wall is perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or large-scale commercial project. With the appropriate tools, a typical 8’x10′ wall can be completed in about an hour. Our Patent Pending interlocking and ship lap panel design reduces labor costs and installation time by up to 90%. Ask about our interior pallet board walls and check out examples of our designs below.
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN MONTANA
- PATENT-PENDING DESIGN
- MINIMUM ORDER – 1 panel (4 sq.ft.)
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Mixed species of reclaimed, recycled, and salvaged wood
- DESIGN – Individual boards prefabricated and laminated on 3/32″ thick plywood backer board
- DIMENSIONS – 1″ thick x 12″ tall x 48″ wide. 4 square feet per panel
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- END PROFILE – Staggered and interlocking ends
- EDGE PROFILE – Offset top and bottom to lock into place (ship-lap design)
- COLORS: All Natural Original Patina Reclaimed Pallet Wood Or Prefinished All Natural Beetle Kill Pine
- FINISHES – All natural, contains no stain, paints, or sealers.
- GRAIN – Mixed
- INSTALLATION – Clean and quick, simply face nail through the panel hitting as many studs as possible
- CERTIFICATION – 100% reclaimed, recycled, & salvaged wood. LEED eligible based on various criteria including locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.
Contact us today for a free quote: Ph# 406.642.7120 or click here to submit an inquiry online.