Prefabricated Pallet Panels
Prefabricated Reclaimed Pallet Wood Wall Panels
Our Pre-fab Wood Wall Panels are produced from reclaimed wooden shipping pallets. Every recycled and reclaimed pallet wood wall panel is painstakingly dismantled, cleaned, defected, prefabricated, and graded to our 99% usable prefabricated panel specifications. Every board of our reclaimed wood wall paneling has a story; whether it sailed around the world viewing sites we only dream of, or traveled on a train, site seeing the most remote areas in the U.S. Inquire about our wood wall paneling for sale!
Prefabricated 4 square feet interlocking panels, our wooden wall panels fit together much like a puzzle piece. This rustic wood paneling for walls is perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or large scale commercial project. Quick, clean, and easy installation.
With the appropriate tools, our 8’x10′ rustic wood paneling for walls can be completed in about an hour. Our Patent Pending interlocking and ship lap panel design reduces labor costs and installation time by up to 90% .
All Natural Pallet Wood – Recycled mixed species pallet wood, contains no stain or sealer.
12″ Tall | 48″ Long | 7/8″ +/- Thick
Face nail or Glue and Face Nail
Learn more about our Pallet Wood Wall Paneling.
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN
- MINIMUM ORDER – 1 panel (4 sq.ft.)
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Mixed species of reclaimed, recycled, and salvaged wood
- DESIGN – Individual boards prefabricated and laminated on 3/32″ thick plywood backer board (pallet board wall)
- DIMENSIONS – 1″ thick x 12″ tall x 48″ wide. 4 square feet per panel
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- END PROFILE – Staggered and interlocking ends
- EDGE PROFILE – Off set top and bottom to lock into place (ship-lap design)
- COLORS: All Natural Original Patina Reclaimed Pallet Wood Or Prefinished All Natural Beetle Kill Pine
- FINISHES – All natural, contains no stain, paints, or sealers.
- GRAIN – Mixed
- INSTALLATION – Clean and quick, simply face nail through the panel hitting as many studs as possible
- CERTIFICATION – 100% reclaimed, recycled, & salvaged wood. LEED eligible based on various criteria including locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.
Call +(506) 642-7120 to learn more about our pallet wood panels for walls.
To better serve our customers and save them money, we sell and ship factory direct anywhere in the USA. In order to provide the best and most accurate delivered price to your project please contact us via: Email at [email protected] or by phone at 406.642.7120. We will be happy to answer any questions you have about our wood paneling for walls.