Rustic White Oak flooring March Special!Posted: March 1, 2023
RUSTIC WHITE OAK FLOORING – MARCH SPECIAL SALE, NOW 35% OFF! Only $9.95 per square foot + free shipping on orders over 400 square feet!
*Free shipping for our rustic white oak flooring is only available within the continental U.S.
Our wide plank live-sawn White Oak engineered flooring is adorned with reclaimed rustic character. Its overall thickness measure 3/4″ with a full 1/4″ thick wear layer. It is 8″ wide with random lengths up to 8′.
Our exclusive line of pre-finished rustic White Oak flooring is produced from highly-configured White Oak. Because of its high tannin content, White Oak is world-renowned for its durability and rot resistance.
WHAT IS ENGINEERED FLOORING?
Engineered floors are composed of multiple sheets of wood pieced together to create one single wood plank. The layers which make up engineered floors are arranged in opposing directions. This is often known as “cross-ply” construction. This method effectively guards the flooring against moisture-related problems. The planks arrangement causes the expansions and contractions to counter one another, limiting or reducing the amount of cupping and crowning a floor can exhibit when exposed to differing humidity levels. Engineered floors are versatile, allowing them to be installed in any part of the home, whether in the basement or on the slab. These floors can be stapled, glued, nailed, or even floated over existing subfloors.
- MINIMUM ORDER – 300 sq. ft.
- SURFACES – Floors or walls
- SPECIES – Rustic White Oak
- GRADE QUALITY – Epoxy-filled voids, graded to 99% usable
- HARDNESS – 1360 Janka Rating
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – 3/4″
- WIDTHS – 8″ face coverage
- LENGTH – Random up to 8′
- GRAIN – Mixed
- PROFILE – Micro bevel edges, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G, and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- PACKAGING – 21 square foot boxes
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Nail Down, Glue Down, Glue & Nail
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, and grain will vary from board to board