Pallet Wood Accent WallPosted: September 17, 2014
Just received this before and after picture of our Pallet Wood Panels used for a bathroom wood accent wall.
Installing a wooden pallet accent wall is clean and quick, perfect for commercial applications or the weekend warrior. Follow the link for more inspiration and to see how simple it is to use our easy-install pallet walls. And to create your own reclaimed wood bathroom wall, check out our Pre-Fab Wood Wall Panels.
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- PATENT-PENDING DESIGN
- MINIMUM ORDER – 1 panel (4 sq.ft.)
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Mixed species of reclaimed, recycled, and salvaged wood
- DESIGN – Individual boards prefabricated and laminated on 3/32″ thick plywood backer board
- DIMENSIONS – 1″ thick x 12″ tall x 48″ wide. 4 square feet per panel
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- END PROFILE – Staggered and interlocking ends
- EDGE PROFILE – Offset top and bottom to lock into place (ship-lap design)
- COLORS: All Natural Original Patina Reclaimed Pallet Wood Or Prefinished All Natural Beetle Kill Pine
- FINISHES – All natural, contains no stain, paints, or sealers.
- GRAIN – Mixed
- INSTALLATION – Clean and quick, simply face nail through the panel hitting as many studs as possible
- CERTIFICATION – 100% reclaimed, recycled, & salvaged wood. LEED eligible based on various criteria including locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.