Easy install, pre-fabricated reclaimed wood wall panelsPosted: March 23, 2020
Our Pre-fab Wood Wall Panels are produced from reclaimed wooden shipping pallets and reclaimed barnwood. Every reclaimed board is painstakingly dismantled, cleaned, defected, prefabricated, and graded to our 99% usable prefabricated panel specifications. Every board has a story; whether it sailed around the world viewing sites we only dream of, or traveled on a train, site seeing the most remote areas in the U.S. Inquire about our prefabricated wood wall panels today!
Prefabricated 4 square feet interlocking panels, our wooden wall panels fit together much like a puzzle piece. This rustic wood paneling for walls is perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or large scale commercial project. Quick, clean, and easy installation.
With the appropriate tools, our 8’x10′ rustic wood paneling for walls can be completed in about an hour. Our Patent Pending interlocking and ship lap panel design reduces labor costs and installation time by up to 90% .
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN
- MINIMUM ORDER – 1 panel (4 sq.ft.)
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Mixed species of reclaimed, recycled, and salvaged wood
- DESIGN – Individual boards prefabricated and laminated on 3/32″ thick plywood backer board
- DIMENSIONS – 1″ thick x 12″ tall x 48″ wide. 4 square feet per panel
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- END PROFILE – Staggered and interlocking ends
- EDGE PROFILE – Off set top and bottom to lock into place (ship-lap design)
- COLORS: All Natural Original Patina Reclaimed Pallet Wood Or Prefinished All Natural Beetle Kill Pine
- FINISHES – All natural, contains no stain, paints, or sealers.
- GRAIN – Mixed
- INSTALLATION – Clean and quick, simply face nail through the panel hitting as many studs as possible
- CERTIFICATION – 100% reclaimed, recycled, & salvaged wood. LEED eligible based on various criteria including locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.