Limited Time Only, Prefab Pallet Panel Sale!Posted: September 2, 2019
Our Pre-fab Wood Wall Panels are produced from reclaimed wooden shipping pallets. Every recycled shipping pallet is painstakingly dismantled, cleaned, defected, prefabricated, and graded to our 99% usable prefabricated panel specifications. Every board of our reclaimed wood wall paneling has a story; whether it sailed around the world viewing sites we only dream of, or traveled on a train, site seeing the most remote areas in the U.S.
Prefabricated 4 square feet interlocking panels, our wooden wall panels fit together much like a puzzle piece. This rustic wood paneling for walls is perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or large scale commercial project. Our discount wall panels install quick, clean, and easy.
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN
- MINIMUM ORDER – 1 panel (4 sq.ft.)
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Mixed species of reclaimed, recycled, and salvaged wood
- DESIGN – Individual boards prefabricated and laminated on 3/32″ thick plywood backer board
- DIMENSIONS – 1″ thick x 12″ tall x 48″ wide. 4 square feet per panel
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- END PROFILE – Staggered and interlocking ends
- EDGE PROFILE – Off set top and bottom to lock into place (ship-lap design)
- COLORS: All Natural Original Patina Reclaimed Pallet Wood Or Prefinished All Natural Beetle Kill Pine
- FINISHES – All natural, contains no stain, paints, or sealers.
- GRAIN – Mixed
- INSTALLATION – Clean and quick, simply face nail through the panel hitting as many studs as possible
- CERTIFICATION – 100% reclaimed, recycled, & salvaged wood. LEED eligible based on various criteria including locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.
Inquire about our pallet wood for sale today!