Reclaimed Kentucky Oak Horse FencingPosted: July 29, 2019
Our exclusive line of Montucky Oak Wall Planks are produced from reclaimed horse farm fencing which have housed and protected some of the most famous race horses in history.
Thousands of miles of Oak fencing surround beautiful thoroughbred horse farms in rural Kentucky, the horse capital of the world. Known for it’s durability and resilience, these world renowned recycled wooden fences travel to pristine Montana to be re-purposed and receive a second life as our exclusive line of Montucky Oak Wall Planks.
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- MINIMUM ORDER – 1 bundle (10.6 sq.ft.)
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Reclaimed Oak
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- THICKNESS – 3/8″
- WIDTHS – 4 3/4″ face coverage
- LENGTH – Random up to 46″
- CHARACTER – Naturally weathered with reclaimed characteristics
- GRAIN – Mixed
- COLORS – Unfinished or Prefinished with penetrating oil
- PROFILE – Square edge
- PACKAGING – 7 pieces per bundle, covers 10.6 square feet
- CERTIFICATION – 100% reclaimed. Recycled Content and Regional Materials. LEED eligible based on various criteria including reclaimed and locally sourced material
- MRc3: Materials Reuse (materials used for this credit cannot be applied to MRc4 or MRc5)
- MRc4: Recycled Content, 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Content (materials used for this credit cannot be applied to MRc3 or MRc7)
- MRc5: Regional Materials (call for details)
- MRc7: Solid Materials are FSC Recycled 100%
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Double sided tape, face nail, glue, glue + nail,
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, and grain will vary from board to board.