Feature: Hand Scraped Wood FlooringPosted: June 4, 2018
Unlike other “hand scraped” flooring on the market, ours is actually scraped by hand with no power tools. Every floor is custom made per order, typical lead times are approx 4 weeks.
- SPECIES – Salvaged and certified Montana Douglas Fir
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTHS – available: 3 1/8″, 5 1/8″ and 7″
- LENGTHS – Random Lengths up to 8′
- SHEEN – Matte
- GRAIN – Mixed
- PROFILE – Micro bevel, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- GRADE – Tight knots, no see through voids, visually graded to our 99% usable tolerances
- FINISH – 7 step factory finish including hand rubbed penetrating oils & multiple low/no VOC water based catalyzed finish coats
In addition to our Hand Scraped Douglas Fir Flooring, we also offer Hand Scraped Pine Flooring.
Call (406) 642-7120 with any questions you have about our premium wooden flooring options.