Reclaimed wood panelingPosted: October 30, 2014
Our Pallet Wood Wall Panels are manufactured from 100% reclaimed and recycled wood. We do the hard work of defect cutting, grading, and chopping so you don’t have to. Our paneling comes in our patent pending wall paneling design. Each panel is 4 square feet and inter locks much like a puzzle piece. The individual size of boards on the panels are non repeating. Once installed the perfect combination of color and mixed lengths gives you an elegant but yet rusticappearance.
Our panels are perfect for commercial projects, accent walls, bar fronts, wainscoting, and yes ceilings. Quick and easy to install, only a few cuts are needed to transform an ordinary wall into a piece of art.
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN
- MINIMUM ORDER – 1 panel (4 sq.ft.)
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Mixed species of reclaimed, recycled, and salvaged wood
- DESIGN – Individual boards prefabricated and laminated on 3/32″ thick plywood backer board
- DIMENSIONS – 1″ thick x 12″ tall x 48″ wide. 4 square feet per panel
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- END PROFILE – Staggered and interlocking ends
- EDGE PROFILE – Off set top and bottom to lock into place (ship-lap design)
- COLORS: All Natural Original Patina Reclaimed Pallet Wood Or Prefinished All Natural Beetle Kill Pine
- FINISHES – All natural, contains no stain, paints, or sealers.
- GRAIN – Mixed
- INSTALLATION – Clean and quick, simply face nail through the panel hitting as many studs as possible
- CERTIFICATION – 100% reclaimed, recycled, & salvaged wood. LEED eligible based on various criteria including locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.