Reclaimed wood wall panelingPosted: February 13, 2014
Thanks to Jimi Filo Photography we just received this professional photos of our Prefabricated Pallet Wood Wall Panels from a Comcast project in Atlanta.
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN
- MINIMUM ORDER – 1 panel (4 sq.ft.)
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Mixed species of reclaimed, recycled, and salvaged wood
- DESIGN – Individual boards prefabricated and laminated on 3/32″ thick plywood backer board
- DIMENSIONS – 1″ thick x 12″ tall x 48″ wide. 4 square feet per panel
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- END PROFILE – Staggered and interlocking ends
- EDGE PROFILE – Off set top and bottom to lock into place (ship-lap design)
- COLORS: All Natural Original Patina Reclaimed Pallet Wood Or Prefinished All Natural Beetle Kill Pine
- FINISHES – All natural, contains no stain, paints, or sealers.
- GRAIN – Mixed
- INSTALLATION – Clean and quick, simply face nail through the panel hitting as many studs as possible
- CERTIFICATION – 100% reclaimed, recycled, & salvaged wood. LEED eligible based on various criteria including locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.