Reclaimed Redwood Wall Boards
Reclaimed Redwood Wall Planks
Our wind fence boards are produced from reclaimed redwood fence boards.
Timeworn from years of natural elements like snow, wind, rain, and sun. Our Reclaimed Wind Fence Wall Planks are 100% all-natural and recycled with no stain, no paint, and no chemicals.
Wind fence is like sand or snow fence, it forces windblown drifting snow, sand, or debris to accumulate in a desired place. Farmers and ranchers often use wind, sand, or snow fence to create a barrier to protect a designated area.
These Redwood wall planks have original patina on both faces. An all-natural combination of mixed greys and weathered browns.
Face Width: 5″ | Thickness: 3/4″ +/- | Length: 47″
Face Nail or Glue & Nail
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- MINIMUM ORDER – 1 bundle (13 sq.ft.)
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Reclaimed Redwood
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- THICKNESS – 3/4″ +/- 1/8″
- WIDTH – 5″ face coverage
- LENGTH – 47″
- CHARACTER – Original weathered patina on both faces
- GRAIN – Mixed
- COLOR – Natural combination of mixed greys, weathered browns, and mossy greens
- PROFILE – Square edge
- PACKAGING – 8 pieces per bundle (covers 13 square feet)
- FINISH – All natural. No paints, no sealers, no chemicals
- CERTIFICATION – 100% reclaimed. Recycled Content and Regional Materials. LEED eligible based on various criteria including reclaimed and locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Face nail or glue and nail
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, and grain will vary from board to board.
To better serve our customers and save them money, we sell and ship factory direct anywhere in the USA. In order to provide the best and most accurate delivered price to your project please contact us via: Email at [email protected] or by phone at 406.642.7120