Reclaimed Distillery Wood
Hardwood Planks Reclaimed From Whiskey Distillery Warehouses
Authentic Bourbon Whiskey is aged to perfection over several years in 53 gallon new white oak barrels. Weighing over 350 pounds each, thousands of these barrels are commonly stored in massive wooden warehouses built in the late 1800’s. Now being torn down and rebuilt, we are fortunate enough to save a piece of U.S. Bourbon history. Straight from the Heart of Bourbon Country, these reclaimed Bourbon warehouses and barns now receive a new life as our Distillery Hardwood Wall Planks.
Kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content. 3″, 4″, 5″ widths packaged into 15.3 square feet easy to handle mini bundles. Graded to our 99% usable specifications and equal lineal feet of each width provide quick and easy installation. Inquire about our reclaimed white oak lumber solutions.
Barrel Brown | Aged Grey | Distilled White
Face Widths: 3″, 4″, 5″ | Thickness: 3/8″ | Length: Random lengths up 46″
Packaging: 15.3 square feet mini bundles
Face Nail, Glue, Glue + Nail, Double Sided Tape
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- MINIMUM ORDER – 1 bundle (15.3 sq.ft.)
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Reclaimed Mixed Hardwoods
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- THICKNESS – 3/8″
- WIDTHS – 3″, 4″, 5″ face coverage
- LENGTH – Random lengths up to 46″
- CHARACTER – Original aged patina
- GRAIN – Mixed
- COLORS – Barrel Brown, Aged Grey, Distilled White
- PROFILE – Square edge
- PACKAGING – Mini bundle including 15.3 lineal feet of each width (covers 15.3 sq.ft.)
- FINISH – Barrel Brown and Aged Grey is all natural. Distilled White is white washed with water based paint
- CERTIFICATION – 100% reclaimed. Recycled Content and Regional Materials. LEED eligible based on various criteria including reclaimed and locally sourced material
- MRc3: Materials Reuse (materials used for this credit cannot be applied to MRc4 or MRc5)
- MRc4: Recycled Content, 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Content (materials used for this credit cannot be applied to MRc3 or MRc7)
- MRc5: Regional Materials (call for details)
- MRc7: Solid Materials are FSC Recycled 100%
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Double sided tape, face nail, glue, glue + nail,
Variation and Defects: Reclaimed barnwood is a natural product and may contain certain aged characteristics, including but not limited to: color variation, nail holes, mortise holes, insect holes, livestock cribbing (chewing), staining, tapering, wane (nit squared), splits, checks, cracks, etc. Due to the technology of the time, reclaimed wood dimensions are not as exact as in modern day milled lumber. The dimensions can vary. Appearances of reclaimed wood can also vary from board to board, even if it’s from the same lot. If a customer was shown a sample, that sample was used to demonstrate the general type and quality of the products. These samples do not represent how the products would necessarily conform to the sample. “Decorative” reclaimed wood products have not been certified as structurally sound by a certified grader.
Insects: Reclaimed wood comes from structures built many years ago. The wood has been exposed to many things over that period of time. The possibility of insects, mold, or fungus can exist. Reclaimed wood and other natural products sold by Sustainable Lumber Co. are not warranted against insect habitation, mold, or fungus.
Overage: We recommend purchasing 15%-25% more than the desired quantity to allow for the possible defects listed above.
To better serve our customers and save them money, we sell and ship factory direct anywhere in the USA. In order to provide the best and most accurate delivered price to your project please contact us via: Email at inf[email protected] or by phone at 406.642.7120