In stock – Skiplap Wall CladdingPosted: December 9, 2019
We’ve recognized the needs and wants from clients regarding quick delivery, although inventory levels change daily, we typically have all 8 colors of our Skiplap Wall Cladding in stock.
Our Skiplap wood wall cladding is produced from salvaged and SFI Certified Douglas Fir and Beetle Killed Pine. Custom kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content. Unlike shiplap, our Skiplap is tongue and groove on all 4 sides for a zero waste wall paneling that can be blind nailed. Graded to our 99% usable specifications and ready to install.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HISTORIC SHIPLAP AND OUR TONGUE & GROOVE SKIPLAP:
Shiplap, by definition, are “boards that have been milled so that the top and bottom of each piece has a rabbet joint, so they can be stacked as siding“. In a nutshell, shiplap boards rest on top of each other and overlap, while tongue-and-groove boards join together and interlock.
Architectural and Design Specs:
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Salvaged and sustainably certified Douglas Fir & Beetle Kill Pine
- STABILITY – Fine grain averaging 15 growth rings per inch
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTHS – 7″ face coverage
- LENGTH – 45 1/2″
- PACKAGING – 8 pieces (17.7 sq.ft.) per box
- GRAIN – Mixed
- COLOR – 8 prefinished colors
- Refined Collection – Sanded Smooth
- Rustic Collection – Circular sawn
- PROFILE – 1/8″ fine line gap, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- GRADE – 99% usable tolerances
- FINISH – Multi step factory finish including hand rubbed penetrating oils & durable clear finish coats
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- PRICING – Call or email square footage and zip code for a delivered price to your project
This is a real wood product; color, texture, and appearance will naturally vary per board.
What is end-matching: