$2.99 Holiday Special – Circle Sawn Douglas Fir Flooring!Posted: November 27, 2019
Sale price FOB our warehouse. Nation wide shipping available.
- SURFACES – Floors, walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Salvaged and sustainably certified Douglas Fir
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- STABILITY – Fine grain averaging 15 growth rings per inch
- HARDNESS – 770 Janka Rating
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTHS – 7″ face coverage
- LENGTH – Random up to 8′
- GRAIN – Mixed
- TEXTURE – Circular sawn and de-nibbed (lightly sanded)
- PROFILE – Square edges, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- AVAILABILITY – In stock, but quantities fluctuate daily.
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Nail, Glue, or Nail & Glue