In Stock! Circular Sawn Douglas Fir FlooringPosted: October 14, 2019
We keep a large inventory of unfinished circular-sawn Douglas Fir flooring in stock and ready to ship.
Highly textured unfinished hardwood flooring, like our circular-sawn flooring, is incredibly durable and great for commercial locations, restaurants, bars, or any high-traffic area. The rough texture of unfinished Douglas Fir flooring naturally hides the inevitable dents, dings, and scratches. Once finished on site, our full circular-sawn flooring will last years without having to refinish. When refinishing is required, simply lightly abrade the surface and recoat with a top coat of your choice.
If you’re in the market for unfinished hardwood flooring, it’s time to take a closer look at Douglas Fir Flooring.
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- SPECIES – Salvaged and sustainably certified Douglas Fir
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- STABILITY – Fine grain averaging 15 growth rings per inch
- HARDNESS – 770 Janka Rating
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTHS – 7″ face coverage
- LENGTH – Random up to 8′
- GRAIN – Mixed
- TEXTURE – Full circular sawn and lightly sanded
- PROFILE – Square edges, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G, and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- CERTIFICATION – 100% salvaged or SFI Certified wood harvested within a 100-mile radius of our facility. LEED eligible based on various criteria including salvaged and locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Nail, Glue, or Nail & Glue
- DISCLAIMER – Our American-made hardwood floors are a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.
Inquire about our wooden flooring solutions today!