In Stock! Circular Sawn Douglas Fir FlooringPosted: October 14, 2019
We keep a large inventory of unfinished full circular sawn Doug Fir flooring in stock and ready ship.
Highly textured flooring like circular sawn is incredibly durable and great for commercial locations, restaurants, bars, or any high traffic area. The rough texture of unfinished Douglas Fir flooring naturally hides the inevitable dents, dings, and scratches. Once finished on site, our full circular sawn flooring will last years without having to refinish. When refinishing is required, simply lightly abrade the surface and re-coat with a top coat of your choice.
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- SPECIES – Salvaged and sustainably certified Douglas Fir
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- STABILITY – Fine grain averaging 15 growth rings per inch
- HARDNESS – 770 Janka Rating
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTHS – 7″ face coverage
- LENGTH – Random up to 8′
- GRAIN – Mixed
- TEXTURE – Full circular sawn and lightly sanded
- PROFILE – Square edges, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- CERTIFICATION – 100% salvaged or SFI Certified wood harvested within 100 mile radius of our facility. LEED eligible based on various criteria including salvaged and locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- INSTALLATION – Nail, Glue, or Nail & Glue
- DISCLAIMER – Our American-made hardwood floors are a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.