Unfinished Circular Sawn Douglas Fir Flooring. Now in stock!Posted: June 10, 2019
Unfinished circular sawn Montana Douglas Fir. Now in stock for prompt shipping!
Unfinished Douglas Fir Rough sawn flooring has been the go to flooring for high traffic areas for decades. Great for commercial locations, restaurants, bars, or any high traffic area. The natural rough texture hides the inevitable dent, ding, and scratch and will last years without having to refinish.
- Grown and made in Montana
- SPECIES – Salvaged and sustainably certified Montana Douglas Fir
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- STABILITY – Fine grain averaging 15 growth rings per inch
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTH – 7″ face coverage
- LENGTH – Random up to 8′
- GRAIN – Mixed
- TEXTURE – Circular sawn and lightly sanded
- PROFILE – Square edges, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- CERTIFICATION – 100% salvaged or SFI Certified wood harvested within 100 mile radius of our facility. LEED eligible based on various criteria including salvaged and locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.