Feature: Circular Sawn Wood FlooringPosted: February 19, 2018
Spotlight: Mountain Collection Prefinished Douglas Fir Flooring
Looking for a low maintenance, inexpensive, rustic, real wood floor? Our circle sawn Mountain Collection is the obvious choice. Ideal in every environment and setting, Douglas Fir is one of the most stable woods used for hardwood flooring in the world. With it’s subtle saw kerfs, rustic texture, 7 step factory finish, unparalleled quality, and 99% usability; our circular sawn Mountain Collection is the preferred choice with architects, designers, builders, developers, and home owners. Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S. allows our prices to stay well below comparable hardwood flooring.
- SPECIES – Salvaged and certified Montana Douglas Fir
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTHS – available: 3 1/8″, 5 1/8″ and 7″
- LENGTHS – Random Lengths up to 8′
- SHEEN – Matte
- GRAIN – Mixed
- PROFILE – Micro bevel, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- GRADE – Tight knots, no see through voids, visually graded to our 99% usable tolerances
- FINISH – 7 step factory finish including hand rubbed penetrating oils & multiple low/no VOC water based catalyzed finish coats
Ask about our rustic prefinished hardwood flooring today!