New Stonewash Douglas Fir FlooringPosted: December 28, 2015
Introducing our Stonewash rustic gray hardwood floors! The newest color in our Rustic Collection family of Firflooring.
Our Rustic Collection accentuates weathered grain patterns, nail holes, and organic characteristics. Our 7-step finishing process includes hand-rubbed penetrating oils and a durable low/no VOC protective finish coat. Stone washing is a proprietary process that transforms our Douglas Fir wood floors into a beautifully aged silver/gray appearance.
Architectural and design specifications:
- SURFACES – Floors, walls, ceilings
- SPECIES – Local salvaged and certified Douglas Fir
- STABILITY – One of the most stable woods in the world for hardwood flooring
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- THICKNESS – Full 3/4″
- WIDTHS – available: 3 1/8″, 5 1/8″ and 7″
- LENGTHS – Random Lengths 2′-8′, approx 90% 4′ & longer
- SHEEN – Matte
- GRAIN – Mixed
- HARDNESS – Janka 770+
- PROFILE – Micro bevel, relief kerfs, clinch line, T&G, and end-matched (T&G on the ends)
- GRADE – Tight knots, no see-through voids, visually graded to our 99% usable tolerances
- FINISH – 7-step factory finish including hand-rubbed penetrating oils & multiple low/no VOC water-based catalyzed finish coats
Inquire about our rustic gray wood flooring today!