Introducing our new Barnwood Grey prefab wall panelsPosted: June 2, 2015
We’ve added a new color to our line of Prefab Wall Panels, introducing Barnwood Grey. Just like our original All Natural color, our Barnwood Grey panels are prefabricated 4 square feet interlocking panels making installation quick, clean, and easy. Barnwood wall paneling is perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or large-scale commercial project. With the appropriate tools, a typical 8′x10′ wall can be completed in about an hour. Our Patent Pending interlocking and ship lap panel design reduces labor costs and installation time by up to 90%. Ask about our Barnwood Grey Prefab WallPanels!
Barnwood Wall Paneling Architectural and Design specifications:
- Patent Pending design
- Random thicknesses of recycled pallet boards, reclaimed barn wood, and upcycled hardwood flooring
- Prefabricated onto 1/4″ thick plywood backer board
- Panel size: 1″ thick x 12″ tall x 48″ wide
- 4 square feet per panel
- Staggered and interlocking ends
- Offset top and bottom to lock into place (ship-lap design)
- Prefinished with penetrating oil
- Installation is clean and quick, simply face nail through the panel hitting as many studs as possible
- Interior applications only
Call +(406) 642-7120 to learn more about our barnwood panels and get inspired by these grey barn board walls!