Voted best home decor on Houzz in 2014!Posted: January 6, 2015
Our Pallet Wood Panels are manufactured from recycled wooden pallets and prefabricated into easy-to-install panels. Eco-friendly, affordable, quick, clean, and easy to install. Perfect for commercial spaces or the weekend warrior. We ship factory direct anywhere within the continental U.S.
ARCHITECTURAL & DESIGN SPECS:
- MADE IN THE USA
- PATENT-PENDING DESIGN
- MINIMUM ORDER – 1 panel (4 sq.ft.)
- SURFACES – Walls & ceilings
- SPECIES – Mixed species of reclaimed, recycled, and salvaged wood
- DESIGN – Individual boards prefabricated and laminated on 3/32″ thick plywood backer board
- DIMENSIONS – 1″ thick x 12″ tall x 48″ wide. 4 square feet per panel
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% usable
- END PROFILE – Staggered and interlocking ends
- EDGE PROFILE – Offset top and bottom to lock into place (ship-lap design)
- COLORS: All Natural Original Patina Reclaimed Pallet Wood Or Prefinished All Natural Beetle Kill Pine
- FINISHES – All natural, contains no stain, paints, or sealers.
- GRAIN – Mixed
- INSTALLATION – Clean and quick, simply face nail through the panel hitting as many studs as possible
- CERTIFICATION – 100% reclaimed, recycled, & salvaged wood. LEED eligible based on various criteria including locally sourced material
- DISTRIBUTION – Factory direct shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- DISCLAIMER – This is a natural wood product. Color, texture, grain, and sheen will vary from board to board.